- Click to enlarge
Key Product Features
- Colored Touch Screen
- Reliable fully automatic Glass Coverslipper
- User-friendly operating
- Quiet Processing for continuous loading and unloading
- Smoothly operating with customary coverglass, microscope slides and mounting media
The RCM 9000 does high-quality coverslips fast and bubble-free, working with all customary mounting media.
This new generation of Coverslippers combines effiency for high throughput and reliability for archiving liability of samples in the field of histopathology as well as in routine staining.
- The coverslipping speed per sample is adjustable to 12 - 20 seconds
- The throughput is at up to 300 samples per hour
- The adjustable speed (7 shifts) enables adjusting the coverslipping speed to different demands
- Every microscope slide is individually processed
- This significantly reduces the risk of damage of a sample at unexpected interruption, e. g. blackout,
- The finished samples are emitted to an easy-to-rech hopper
If you are interested in this product and wish to receive further information, please contact us via contact form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're glad to advise you.
Microscope Slide Throughput: up to 300 slides per hour
changeable 7-shift speed
Dispensing Volume: 0.04 - 0.2 cc adjustable per dispensing
Mounting Medium Viscosity: 80 - 800 CP (recommended: MEDITE Pertex®, Mountex®, X-TRA Kitt®)
Mountant Container Volume: customary available container of up to 500 ml or MEDITE standard container
Display: LCD, 4 lines
- Size: 26 x 76 mm
- Thickness: 0.9 - 1.2 mm
- Capacity: 60 pcs.
- Size - Standard: 24 x 40, 50, 55, 60 mm
- Thickness: 0.12 - 0.17 mm
- Capacity: 200 pcs.
Dimensions (L/W/H): 500 x 540 x 640 mm
Weight: 57 kg
Power Supply: 230 V / 50 Hz / 460 VA